Monday, February 8, 2010

How Sports Works for Me

Hockey is awesome live. Can't stand it on TV.
Baseball can be fun live, but the season is too long.
Football is awesome always. Someday I'll get to see a game live. Good work, New Orleans.
I have absolutely no use for basketball. Ugh.
The Olympics are coming up, which means we get to see some weird sports that don't get out otherwise. Biathalon? Cross country ski races? It's like a world-wide county fair.
Bobsledding and downhill skiing are unreal. Love to watch those.

3 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

Football ew, Hockey yum, Baseball nostalgic, Soccer hot.

Paul Michael Murphy said...

I like the skeleton. So macabre.

MG Higgins said...

Ya know, I pretty much agree with your sports assessment. Actually, I agree completely. Thank you for mirroring my brain!