Monday, February 1, 2010

A Shameless Solicitation

So it's February!
Wow.
This is the month to discuss Romance in Writing. I have some plans for the upcoming posts. But first, in the name of love, I have to ask a question on behalf of Mr. Cate.
Which one do you prefer, the green background or the white?















This is his new project for '10. We're camera shopping now, which is a trip. There are some new cameras you can pick up at Best Buy that do more than the top of the line DV camera Mr. Cate used to film his last movie, Starts Friday.


Also, from now on, I promise to keep the film making stuff to Mr. Cate's blog. Oh, that's right, he has his own blog now, and for some reason, he's adorably shy about it. So I'm going to try to help get him some followers. Pop over to September Son Films and say hi.

11 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

I adore the white background.

Lily Cate said...

One for white...check... thanks, Jon!

Ocean Girl said...

I would go with green, though it may appear a little military but it also reflects nature, natural and bird watching.

Tina Laurel Lee said...

I usually agree with Jonathon on everything, but I say green on this one.

Lisa Amowitz said...

White for sure.

Lily Cate said...

Okay, so 2 for white, and 2 for green :D
I love the white one, but for formats like this that might not have a boarder, I like the green.

Eryl Shields said...

Definitely the green for me, it's less harsh on my old eyes.

I will pop over to Mr Cate's new blog now.

Blythe said...

The white text pops so the title will register immediately. Scale and setting matter too, but I think the message transmission will be stronger with the white version.

Susan said...

Another vote for the white!

J.A. Palermo said...

Gotta go with white! It pops!

Yes, it's me. said...

I'm on board for the white for sure.