Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Updates!

A lot has happened to our little writing community since I started this blog oh so many years ago. Much has changed. Many bloggers I visited regularly, especially industry blogs, aren't around anymore, or exist now only as archives.
It was time to update the links, and the page as well.
This one is much more fitting with the theme of my last book ;)

What am I missing? Where are the great middle grade, YA, or Steampunk bloggers that I haven't discovered yet?
And if I don't have a link to your blog yet, let's get that fixed!

3 comments:

Tina Laurel Lee said...

Like the update! I'd love to hear what you decide about NaNo. I think we are gonna have a NaNo kick off at TPR so if you are doing it (in whatever form) I'd love to see you - and who am I kidding. I'd love to see you there anytime.

Lily Cate said...

Oh NaNo!
I'm still sooo torn. I have 40k left to write on my WIP.
I also have notes on two brand new ideas. I could start one of them...
either way, I'll be making more appearences at TPR!

Catherine A. Winn said...

Updating is a great idea! I'm doing NaNo again this year, but I'm doing a lot more prep work this time. I don't want to have a useless pile of drivel like last time.