Monday, February 28, 2011

March Madness for the Kid Lit Crowd

Back to writing today!
The writing goals I set for February got trashed by family illness, and work obligations. Now spring is peeking through the clouds around here, and I'm already making plans for the garden. There's going to be a new patio in the yard this year, and a nice little sitting area for evenings around the fire. So when a little extra work comes my way, how can I say no?

I also need my writing time! Nothing makes me feel more accomplished than spending a few hours with my manuscripts. Thankfully, the fantastic Denise Jaden has started a March Madness writing/reading challenge, which is exactly what I need right now. Time to get back into my little worlds of strange science, mysterious adventurers and mythical creatures.

Go here to join in! March Madness :)

My goal is getting through my current revision. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I hope that you're writing goals are coming along well! :)

Mary Witzl said...

I've gotten seriously off the track with my revisions and I really want to get back to work -- but it's hard. And my garden isn't helping either, nor are my kids or my cats!