Thursday, August 4, 2011

Playing around with video

I've reached the halfway point on my latest WIP. Woo!
Time to celebrate with a total distraction for a moment.
Here's some clips of projects me, Mr. and Jr. have been working on for the past six months.

First, Jr. wanted to make a zombie movie, so here it is... :D



Then, Mr. Cate has been working on feature film #3, which is taking far longer, as he had to have scenes shot in every season of the year... so, it's taken about 9 months, instead of 9 days like the last film.



Ashley will have its own score, once again by the awesome Jeff Scott Townsend. This trailer has Vorspiel, because it's becoming like a running gag around here.

1 comment:

Mary Witzl said...

That zombie film you is absolutely fantastic! Is that how my kids see us as we stagger out the door every morning, I wonder? Whatever the case, your Johnny's zombies are cooler and better looking than the ones we have around here.