Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Good News Tuesdays - Mitten Edition

So, I'm a day late for my new weekly blog project. But I have a good reason, I swear!
Yesterday happened to be my ninth wedding anniversary -well, mine and Mr. Cate's of course.
This may happen from time to time, as blogging collides with the rest of life.
But I'm here today, with an announcement of a seasonal variety - It's Mitten Time!! Yay!

Okay, so maybe the weather is still pleasantly jackety, but the cold is coming, and that means its time to make mittens.
Last year, my dear mom and I started a little mitten outfit on the open territory of Etsy. And our shop did pretty well. This year we're back, with lots of new mittens, which you may view here, if you're so inclined:

Wild Rabbits

Enjoy the last few weeks of crisply pretty autumn! I am already looking forward to snow :D

No comments: