Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good News Tuesdays!

I've been pondering a few ideas for a regular feature on this blog, and I've decided to go with Good News Tuesdays.
One of the things I love the most about the kidlit digital world is all the positive vibes zipping around here. It's lovely to see all the congratulations for the newly agented, and all the fantastic work being published. And I can't emphasize that "fantastic" part enough! Lucky kids. Not that I didn't have plenty of great books to read as a child, but when I take my son to the library and the bookstore, I can't help but be all goofy about the ridiculously marvelous wonderland of books we've created for little guys like him. Go team!

I don't have any "Big" news of my own, yet. I don't blog about my query process, so it's not as if good things aren't happening, I'm just keeping my cards on the table until I have all the news that's fit to print.
For my inaugural Good News Tuesday, I'm starting out simple.
It's a beautiful, chilly day, my favorite weather of all. I have a fresh pot of coffee, a plate of peanut butter toast, and six hours of writing time until Sonny Sonshine gets home from school.
It's better than Christmas.

Here's wishing you a day of whatever it is you love to do most.

No comments: