Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Music to Live By

I've mentioned Mr. Jeff Scott Townsend, especially in reference to this song
                                                               


       Notes From Underground Cover Art 


Townsend has worked on three films with my husband Ben. For two of them, DOVE and ASHLEY, he wrote and recorded the complete score. When he's not working on film scores, he's making an incredible amount of brilliant music. And as I know there are plenty of other writers out there like me, who happen to like to have beautiful songs to write by, I thought it was only fair to share the bounty. 



He has a fantastic collection of work available at Bandcamp, so head over and listen.

Happy Writing, All. 
           

4 comments:

Mirka Breen said...

I must have complete silence, so no music while I write. But I can listen to your link NOW while getting ready for the silence that will follow...
Thank you for sharing.

Lily Cate said...

Oh, I would love complete silence, and I appreciate it when I get it, but since there's usually something loud going on somewhere around here, I learned to let the tunes be a buffer.

inluvwithwords said...

Wow, great song. Thanks for sharing the link. I usually prefer to write in silence. But when I need to drown out the noise in this small house, I listen to music while I write.

inspirenordic said...

Hey :)

I like to write with music on, as long as there are no disruptive lyrics or anything :) I will listen to this now!

Nikki – inspire nordic