Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6

Reached 13000 on my NaNoReMo project. Had a minor coronary incident this morning, when I opened the document to find none of my progress from yesterday anywhere to be found. Recovered lost document. All is well.

I have also embarked on a Classic NaNo project, to get a mess of an idea I've been playing with for months into actual manuscript form. It stands at 7290, with more work tonight.

Halloween candy still plentiful. Spirits still high, despite evening now arriving at 4:30. This truly is the writing time of year.


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Yay for getting to 13,000 words. I just crossed the 10,000 word mark last night. What's your NaNo profile name, by the way?

Lily Cate said...

I'm Lily Cate, of course ;)
It's nice to see you here too!