Thursday, November 29, 2012

We're Almost There

To anyone out there still in the NaNo Cave, this is it. Last call. Pretty soon they'll be turning on the lights and shutting off the music, pulling out the chairs and sweeping the floors. And man, that's quite a mess after being sequestered here for the last 29 days.
Only one more to go, which, for a chronic over-reacher such as myself means that it's time to think about what's going to eat up my time next month.
Well, revisions, of course. Not NaNo quite yet, but other projects that have been simmering while I made NaNo hash out of a new manuscript. Soon it'll be time to take the lid off and see what happened when I let those other books stew for a few weeks. Hopefully something delicious.

I also have another big project in the works, to be launched soon, and take up a lot of my time in the new year to come. But we'll save that for post- NaNo.

How about you? What are you going to do now that NaNo is over (if you were crazy enough to join in) And how are you planning on wrapping up 2012?


2 comments:

Anita said...

I didn't do Nano this year, because I already had a huge writing project underway. I LOVED watching the rest of you crazies sweat it out, though. :)

Good luck with your projects!

Lily Cate said...

Well, we try to entertain :)