Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A.M. Monster Madness

What did I do all day?
Running?
Yes.
Revising?
.... er... not so much. I'm saving that for after dinner. I promise.
Today, I made Monsters.

Leif


Bjorn

Olaf

Sven

And Erik, of course
The Gang
And why would I spend the morning making monsters, while it snowed outside my window? 
For my Etsy shop, Wild Rabbits. We've been doing mittens for a couple of winters, and they sell well during the snowy season, but it was time to branch out, and find something fun to make for the rest of the year, too. So - Monsters! 


3 comments:

Joanne Fritz said...

I love your monsters, Lily! Fun, but not scary.

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh! Those are TOO CUTE. And heh, I'd feel productive making all these along with running. There's always time for revising later! LOL. :)

Lily Cate said...

Thanks guys!
I started out making a few for my son, who wanted one in every color of fleece in existence.

And revising for me goes so much better when I switch gears every once in a while - walking away from the manuscript and focusing on something else usually produces a resolution to whatever problem I'm having with my plot/characters/pacing/overall book.