Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What's Up Wednesday!

  
We're halfway through the week, so that means it's time for What's Up Wednesday, a fun weekly check in with other awesome writer peeps. 



So here's what's up with me this week : 

What I'm Reading 

Nothing. I know, I know. Finished Wildwood, and don't have anything on deck at the moment. (well, nothing I feel like finishing next.) It's still over a month until The Ocean at the End of the Lane is released into the wild, and into my library.  It's time for a good long tromp through the bookstore, so if you have any suggestions on what I should pick up when I'm there - let me know! 

What I'm Writing 

I'm revising at the moment, a middle grade historical fantasy, and trying to be persnickety about it, to hopefully save myself another round or two of additional revisions down the road. 

What Inspires Me Right Now

Nature! Blue skies! Blooming flowers! Sunshine and thunderstorms! Having all the windows and doors open! It's finally spring up here in the North. 

What Else I've Been Up To 

Well.... it seems that this week I finally found an agent. Tee Hee. I'm still working on a nice, thoughtful How I  Got My Agent type post, about the long strange road it's been so far. But for now, I am delighted to be able to say that I am officially Agented.




Happy Wednesday fellow writers! 


4 comments:

Jaime Morrow said...

Congratulations on getting an agent. That's pretty great news! Good luck with your revisions. :-)

Erin L. Funk said...

I chose thunderstorms for my inspiration this week too. Nothing like a little thunder to shake up the ideas in my head. Good for you for landing an agent! That's so exciting! Best of luck with this next phase of the writing process!

Miss Cole said...

Hooray for spring! Isn't it a wonderful time of year?

Good luck with your edits and congratulations of getting an agent! How exciting! :D

Leandra Wallace said...

So awesome about your agent news! Congrats again! As for book recommendations I think the next MG I'm going to pick up is The School for Good and Evil. Been hearing lots of good things about it.