Wednesday, February 5, 2014

*"What's Up Wednesday" is run by Jamie Morrow and Erin Funk, and is an awesome weekly bloghop that gives readers and writers a great venue to keep in touch through the magical world of blogs. Come hop with us!*








What I'm Reading 

Still on a short fiction kick :) I'm working my way through Gaiman's Smoke and Mirrors, with plans to get to Alice Munro's Dear Life next.  

What I'm Writing 

Still short fiction. I managed to get three rough drafts sketched out last week, for a total of roughly 5,000 words. I am a chronic over writer. My current novel length manuscript has been just gnawing away at me for the past few months. Every detail and decision was getting to be Way Too Important. Working on some shorter pieces as been wonderfully refreshing. 

What Inspires Me Right Now 

My little family. Everyone is into collaborative projects at the moment.

What Else I'm Up To

Speaking of those collaborative projects... Mr. Cate and I are working on a podcast. It will be about movies, our favorite mutual subject, and it should be up and running pretty soon! 

Now I'm off to see what's going on in the rest of the hop! 
What's up with you? 

3 comments:

Miss Cole said...

Collaborative projects do sound like fun! Enjoy :D

Miss Cole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel Leigh said...

I like the occasional short story and I have tried to write one but failed badly. As in it's half finished. One of these days I will get to it.

Have a good week.