Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

*"What's Up Wednesday" is run by Jamie Morrow and Erin Funk, and is an awesome weekly bloghop that gives readers and writers a great venue to keep in touch through the magical world of blogs. Come hop with us!*






Sweet merciful crap, that was the fastest week ever. EVER. How in the heck is it Wednesday again?? 

What I'm Reading 

Still finishing Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore. Which should have been a quick read. But I've been reserving my reading time for quiet evenings, and I've been way too busy to get to bed at a reasonable hour. Plus, I don't know what I'm going to read next, and I have a terrible habit of not wanting to finish anything unless I know where I'm going next. 


What I'm Writing 

Nothing. I've been planning my writing, which included further consultation with Fabulous Agent and Marvelous Editor. There has been much synopsising and outlining, and hand wringing over making this next revision just right. And now it's time to move past all that and dive in again. 

What Inspires Me Right Now 

There's no time to be inspired. Only time to keep moving. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. La la la la I'm swimming, swimming. 

What Else I'm Up To

I don't even know. This was seriously the fastest week in the history of weeks. Darling Son was gone to his cousin's house for a big birthday party weekend, and I hardly left my desk from last Wednesday to this, except to get some food, shovel snow, read books with the kid, shovel snow, do a load of laundry, and then shovel snow. Did I mention the snow? There's been snow. In fact, I should get going. It's time to shovel again.  

I hope there is someone out there enjoying some non snow weather. It must still exist, right? 

4 comments:

Miss Cole said...

Good luck with all the snow shovelling :) Hope the planning and plotting goes well too.

Have a great week!

Alessa Hinlo said...

I read yesterday that 48 states had snow on the ground earlier this week. 48! That's just wrong. It's March.

Colin Smith said...

Well, you know what they say: There's snow business like snow business... *GROAN*--sorry, couldn't resist! :)

I have heard rumors of Spring in some places of the world. I'd like to see local evidence of this phenomenon, though!

Have a wonderful week, Lindsey. :)

Lily Cate said...

Two years ago, it was 80 degrees in March. There were flowers blooming, and kids in shorts riding bikes down the street... ah, the memories.