Saturday, January 21, 2017

When you're not at ALA MidWinter but your book is!

So, tragically, I am not at the amazing ALA MidWinter conference that is happening Right Now in Atlana. Boo.
But I will be at the ABA Winter Institute next week! Yay!
While I couldn't make it to ATL, however, THE STAR THIEF did, and looks like it got a prime spot up on the Little Brown banner!




That's the brand new cover, which I have a copy of, and tried to load into this post, but I am having a spot of technical difficulty with that at the moment. But it will be up soon! It's a slight revision of the first version, same image, but a little bit more dynamic. I love it. 
In the meantime, I think I'm officially allowed to say that THE STAR THIEF is a Junior Library Guild selection! And there is more to come, but it is top secret at the moment :D
We're getting close though. Just over 11 weeks until Pub Day!!
 


No comments: